76ers hawks game 5 prediction

image

So, one of our top 76ers vs Hawks predictions is for Game 5 to end with more than 223 points scored. Tobias Harris Over 21.5 Total Points The experienced forward averaged 23.2 points per game in the playoffs so far, although his average slightly dipped to 21 points per game in the series against the Hawks.

However, for the Thursday night game, Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win against Atlanta Hawks. FiveThirtyEight predicts the host having a major lead over the visitors. As per them, the win probability for 76ers stands at 61% while for Hawks the chances of beating 76ers at home stands at 39%.”Jun 15, 2021

Full
Answer

What are the odds of the Philadelphia 76ers playing the Atlanta Hawks?

Philadelphia has won 11 of its last 12 homes games, while Atlanta has won 10 of its last 13 games overall. Tip-off is at 7:30 p.m. ET in Philadelphia. William Hill lists Philadelphia as seven-point home favorites, while the over-under for total points scored is 224 in the latest 76ers vs. Hawks odds.

Who are the favorites in the NBA-Hawks vs 76ers?

William Hill lists Philadelphia as seven-point home favorites, while the over-under for total points scored is 224 in the latest 76ers vs. Hawks odds. Before you make any Hawks vs. 76ers picks, be sure to check out the NBA predictions and betting advice from SportsLine’s proven computer model.

What to expect in Game 5 of the Philadelphia 76ers’playoff series?

The Philadelphia 76ers welcome the Atlanta Hawks to Wells Fargo Center for a pivotal Game 5 showdown on Wednesday evening. The winner will assume control of the best-of-seven playoff series, with the teams knotted at 2-2 after four games.

image


Who is favored to win Hawks vs 76ers?

The Hawks are 1.5-point favorites in the latest 76ers vs. Hawks odds from Caesars Sportsbook, while the over-under for total points scored is set at 214.5.


Who is favored to win 76ers tonight?

Tipoff at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia is set for 7 p.m. ET. Caesars Sportsbook lists Philadelphia as the two-point home favorite in the latest 76ers vs. Heat odds. The over-under for total points is set at 206.5.


What is the line on the Hawks game?

Hawks at HeatTeamSpreadMoneylineHawks+240Heat-7.5-300Apr 26, 2022


Will Raptors win game 5?

76ers Game 5: Raptors extend series with dominant Game 5 win over 76ers.


Who owns 76ers?

Harris Blitzer Sports & EntertainmentPhiladelphia 76ers / Parent organizationHarris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment is an American sports and entertainment company headquartered in the Philadelphia metropolitan area that owns and operates the Philadelphia 76ers of the National … Wikipedia


Who wins Heat vs Sixers?

final: heat 120 — sixers 85 just a dominant performance from start to finish for the heat as they take a 3-2 lead and are now just one win away from the eastern conference finals.


What’s the over/under for the Hawks game tonight?

Hawks vs. Heat over-under: 219.5 points.


Who wins Cavs vs Hawks?

Young scores 41 for Hawks to hand 124-116 loss to Cavaliers1TCavaliers36116Hawks34124


Who is favored Cavs vs Hawks?

Atlanta is listed as a two-point favorite in the latest Hawks vs. Cavaliers odds from Caesars Sportsbook, with the over-under set at 223.


Can Raptors come back 3-0?

RUNNING DIARY: Raptors extend series with dominant road win No team in NBA history has ever come back from a 3-0 series deficit, however, three teams have rallied to force a Game 7.


Has anyone come back from 3-0 NBA?

How many times has an NBA team come back from a 3-0 deficit in the playoffs? The unfortunate answer is zero times. While no teams have come back to win after being down 3-0, there are three teams that have rallied to tie up a series 3-3 and went on to lose Game 7.


Who won between 76ers and Raptors?

The Philadelphia 76ersPhilly beat Toronto by 35 points Thursday night The Philadelphia 76ers went on the road for Game 6 and crushed the Toronto Raptors, 132-97, to take their first-round series, 4-2, and avoid another playoff collapse.


Why the Hawks can cover

Atlanta emerged victorious in Game 4 despite an ugly shooting night. The Hawks turned the ball over only four times on Monday, approaching the best ball security mark in NBA Playoff history, while also generating 21 second-chance points on 12 offensive rebounds.


Why the 76ers can cover

Philadelphia has the overall talent advantage in this matchup, particularly with De’Andre Hunter (knee) sidelined. The 76ers were the No. 2 defensive team in the NBA this season, holding opponents to 1.07 points per possession. If not for an all-time poor performance from Joel Embiid in Game 4, Philadelphia could be in full control of the series.


How to make 76ers vs. Hawks picks

SportsLine’s model is leaning under on the total, projecting 221 combined points. The model also says one side of the spread has all the value. You can get this pick only on SportsLine.


Why The Hawks Could Cover The Spread

The Atlanta Hawks proved to us in Game 4 that they belong on this stage and that they aren’t going away when their backs are up against the wall. Trae Young is continuing to show us why he’s got next in this league and although the 76ers are doing a good job of slowing him, Young is finding ways to get everyone else involved.


Why The 76ers Could Cover The Spread

The Philadelphia 76ers were undoubtedly disappointed in themselves after blowing an 18-point first half lead in Game 4. Philadelphia had a chance to take a commanding 3-1 series lead if they had held on and now face a tough task against a hot and confident Hawks bunch.


Final Hawks-76ers Game 5 Prediction & Pick

Game 5 of this series will feature a ton of intensity and emotion from both sides. In a game that will require maximum effort on both sides of the ball, it’s tough to tell who will have the ultimate edge. Although the outcome may be a bit unpredictable at this point, it’s likely that this game will feature a ton of defense.

image

Leave a Comment