Cardinals v bears prediction

image

Prediction: Cardinals 23, Bears 17 Even if it takes some time for him to shake off the rust, the return of Kyler Murray should give the Arizona Cardinals all they need to defeat the Chicago Bears. (Image: USA TODAY Sports) Cardinals vs Bears Best Bets Best Bet: Bears +7.5 (-110) at Caesars

Arizona is favored by 7.5 points in the latest Bears vs. Cardinals odds from Caesars Sportsbook, and the over-under is set at 42.5.Dec 4, 2021

Full
Answer


What are the odds on the Bears Cardinals game?

Odds, Over/Under, MoneylineTeamSpreadMoneylineCardinals-7.5-350Bears+290Dec 5, 2021


Who is favored in the Cardinals game?

The first pitch is set for 7:08 p.m. ET from Wrigley Field in Chicago. St. Louis is the -135 money line favorite (risk $135 to win $100) in the latest Cardinals vs. Cubs odds from Caesars Sportsbook, while Chicago is a +115 underdog.


What is the spread on the Arizona Cardinals?

Cardinals spread: Dallas -6.5.


What’s the point spread for the Bears?

Point spread Bears -2.5 (-110)


Who is predicted to win the Cardinals game?

FiveThirtyEight.com: Cardinals have a 67% win probability The site gives the Seahawks a 33% win probability in the NFL Week 18 game.


Will the Cardinals make the playoffs?

The Arizona Cardinals (11-6) have clinched a playoff berth. The San Francisco 49ers (10-7) have clinched a playoff berth. The Seahawks have been eliminated from playoff contention.


Are the Cardinals good this year?

For the Win: Cardinals now ranked No. Not everyone is so negative on the Cardinals’ outlook in their NFL power rankings, however. One site has the Cardinals ranked No. 11 in its latest power rankings after the draft. That site, NBC Sports, is actually pretty high on Arizona’s chances in 2022.


What are the chances the Arizona Cardinals make the playoffs?

More Arizona Cardinals NFL playoff odds/projections: It is fifth (and last) in odds to win the NFC, at +1200. ESPN’s Football Power Index gives Arizona a 41.9% chance to make the divisional round and an 11.6% shot at the conference title game.


How much did State Farm pay for Cardinals stadium?

The stadium is built on 28 acres that is owned by the sports authority. The Cardinals paid for 25% of the stadium, $109 million, including cost overruns and the state Tourism and Sports Authority paid for 75% of the stadium. The Cardinals also bought the land for the stadium at a cost of $18.5 million.


Who is favored to win the Bears game?

Minnesota is a seven-point favorite in the latest Vikings vs. Bears odds from Caesars Sportsbook, while the over-under for total points scored is 47.


How much cap room do the Bears have?

$22.21 millionThe Bears are in a good position with the salary cap heading into the summer. They have the fifth-most available cap space at $22.21 million.


Can the Bears make the playoffs?

The Bears have been eliminated from playoff contention. The Lions have been eliminated from playoff contention. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (13-4) have clinched a playoff berth.


What you need to know about the Bears

Chicago beat the Detroit Lions last week, 16-14. Cairo Santos hit a 28-yard game-winning field goal to cap a final drive that lasted 8:30. Andy Dalton passed for 317 yards and a TD with one interception. Darnell Mooney had five catches for 123 yards. He is one of five NFL WRs with three games of 120-plus yards.


What you need to know about the Cardinals

The Cardinals scored a 23-13 victory over the Seattle Seahawks last week. Zach Ertz caught eight passes for two TDs and 88 yards. Colt McCoy passed for two TDs and 328 yards on 44 attempts. Chandler Jones had two sacks and a forced fumble.


How to make Bears vs. Cardinals picks

The model is leaning under on the total, and it’s also generated a point-spread pick that is hitting in over 50 percent of simulations. You can only see the pick at SportsLine.


Cardinals at Bears odds, spread and lines

Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated Saturday at 7:30 a.m. ET.


WIN YOUR FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE!

For 25 years, TheHuddle.com has been helping fantasy players just like you win. This year, it’s your turn! Custom player rankings, tools and more to give you the edge over your competition.


Against the spread

The Cardinals are 8-3 ATS this season but are a perfect 6-0 ATS on the road. As mentioned, they have not won a game by fewer than 10 points on the road this season.


Cardinals vs. Bears betting trends

Chicago is 4-7 against the spread (ATS) this season and has lost five of their last six, including failing to cover with a 12.5-point boost against the Bucs or as -2.5 favorites against the Lions. The Bears have only covered the over on three occasions this season and don’t often get involved in shootouts.


Cardinals vs. Bears prediction

Offensively, the Bears are capable with Dalton, but they lack a true red-zone threat. They were held to only 16 points against the Lions on Thanksgiving. The Cardinals’ defense can contain the run and slow down the passing game.


Share this article

The Chicago Bears (4-7) will host the Arizona Cardinals (9-2) on Sunday, where Chicago will have to contend with one of the best teams in the NFL just as they’re getting Kyler Murray and DeAndre Hopkins back.


Alyssa Barbieri (10-1): Cardinals 34, Bears 16

The Bears’ ugliest game this season was the blowout loss to the Buccaneers. And, honestly, this game could be even uglier, which doesn’t bode well for Matt Nagy with this Soldier Field crowd just waiting to chant “Fire Nagy.”


Brendan Sugrue (10-1): Cardinals 24, Bears 17

Every part of me wants to pick the Chicago Bears to win this game. Every season, there is always a game where, on paper, they look completely outmatched, outcoached, and enter as massive underdogs, yet emerge victorious with a huge upset.


Ryan Fedrau (7-4): Cardinals 31, Bears 10

No matter who the quarterback is, I don’t see the Bears winning this football game. The Cardinals are just too good right now. Kyler Murray, when healthy, is a fantastic quarterback. This team has played well enough to win games even when he is out of action.


Nate Atkins (5-2): Cardinals 28. Bears 20

If Kyler Murray and DeAndre Hopkins return this week, it will be a long day for the Bears. Arizona has one of the highest scoring offenses in the NFL, averaging 28 points per game. While the Bears haven’t been terrible defensively, they’re injured and without more key players.


Three Things to Watch

1. Who starts at quarterback?
Bears head coach Matt Nagy announced that Andy Dalton will start again as Justin Fields continues to recover from cracked ribs. Dalton has done a serviceable job in relief of Fields, completing 56.5 percent of his passes for 518 yards, three touchdowns, and an interception over his last two games.


Final Analysis

Both teams have quarterback concerns, but part of the reason Arizona has the NFL’s best record at 9-2 is that Colt McCoy has fared just fine in relief of Kyler Murray. The Cardinals could be getting Murray and Hopkins both back, which makes their offense even more dangerous.


Cardinals vs. Bears Betting Trends

The Cardinals are 8-3 aThe Cardinals against the spread (ATS) this season.


Cardinals vs. Bears Prediction and Pick

This game has “easy win” written all over it for Arizona. Not only are they a far better team, but they will be rested and hopefully healthy. The Bears, on the other hand, are also dealing with a quarterback injury to Justin Fields. Fields cracked a rib and were forced to sit out in the Bears win over the Lions.


Can Kyler Murray steal the MVP despite missing three games?

Murray currently sits fifth in the MVP odds at +1200 alongside Patrick Mahomes. Despite missing three games, he’s still in the position to control his own destiny, in my opinion. No quarterback has been consistent throughout the season.


DeAndre Hopkins returns from injury

I’m not worried about Murray remaining healthy the rest of the season. It appears from his practice status over the past four weeks that he could probably go if need be, but the Cardinals were being cautious.


Cardinals path to the No. 1 seed

It might not be easy, but the Cardinals currently control their own destiny in the NFC. The issue is Green Bay having the heads-up tiebreaker and only being a half-game back. It won’t be simple, but Arizona has an excellent path to the top seed.


Fields not yet ready

As someone who watches the All-22 film of the rookie QBs each week, I was excited to sit down and watch Fields in his final few weeks starting. Watching the dumpster fires in Jacksonville and New York can be depressing (not a joke, it ruins my mood completely).

image

Leave a Comment