Ecu boston college prediction

image

What are the odds of BC and ECU winning?

KRACH shows BC at 76th with a rating of 78.512 and ECU at 66th with a rating of 105.391. Uh oh. We can already see where this is going. To figure out odds of Team A winning, you just do A/ (A+B) with the ratings. That gives us BC win odds of 42.69% and ECU odds of 57.31%.

How will jurkovec impact BC’s game against ECU?

Prediction: There are a few factors that could impact this game. First and foremost is the health of Jurkovec. If his hand is healed, and say he is 90%, the Eagles should feast on the ECU defense, that has had troubles with coverage and broken tackles. But if BC’s offensive line is filled with new names, that could be a challenge as well.

Where do BC and ECU rank in Krach ratings?

Note that both teams are missing a win in these ratings — they factor in FBS games only. KRACH shows BC at 76th with a rating of 78.512 and ECU at 66th with a rating of 105.391. Uh oh.

image


Who will win Boston College vs East Carolina?

Boston College is a three-point favorite in the latest Boston College vs. East Carolina odds from Caesars Sportsbook, and the over-under for total points scored is 52.5.


What bowl is Boston College going to?

Boston College football season ends as Military Bowl vs. East Carolina canceled due to COVID-19 issues. Phil Jurkovec and the Eagles saw their season come to an end on Sunday. The Military Bowl between Boston College and East Carolina has been canceled due to COVID-19 issues, bowl organizers announced Sunday.


Who’s playing in the Military Bowl 2021?

MILITARY BOWL PRESENTED BY PERATON, BENEFITING THE USO IS CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19 CONCERNS. The Military Bowl Foundation today announced that the 2021 Military Bowl presented by Peraton, benefiting the USO, has been canceled due to COVID-19 protocols within Boston College.


Did SMU win their bowl game?

It’s the second season in a row SMU’s bowl game was canceled because of COVID-19.


Who will ECU play in the Military Bowl 2021?

The Military Bowl Foundation today announced that Boston College will play East Carolina in the 2021 Military Bowl presented by Peraton, benefiting the USO on Monday, December 27 at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium.


Is Boston College going to a bowl game this year?

East Carolina canceled due to COVID-19 issues. By Trevor Hass Globe Correspondent,Updated December 26, 2021, 11:36 a.m. The Military Bowl between Boston College and East Carolina has been canceled because of COVID-19 issues, bowl organizers announced Sunday.


Who won the first responder bowl?

2021 First Responder Bowl1TotalAir Force731Louisville028


Where is the 2021 Military Bowl?

Annapolis, MdThe 2021 Military Bowl presented by Peraton, benefiting the USO, will be played Dec. 27, 2021 at 2:30 p.m. ET kickoff at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in Annapolis, Md. The stadium is located at 550 Taylor Avenue.


How much does the Military Bowl pay?

US$2,066,990On December 26, 2021, the 2021 edition of the bowl was canceled due to COVID issues within the Boston College team; it had been set to face East Carolina on December 27….Military BowlPrevious conference tie-insArmy, Navy, C-USAPayoutUS$2,066,990 (2019)Sponsors16 more rows


Is SMU a good school?

SMU ranked in the “Best National Universities” in the 2022 edition of U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges”.


What is SMU ranked in football?

18 In The Polls.


Will ECU get a bowl bid?

ECU Pirates Football Accepts Bid to the Military Bowl with an ACC Opponent to be Announced. East Carolina University will represent the American Athletic Conference in the 2021 Military Bowl presented by Peraton, benefiting the USO.


Boston College vs East Carolina odds

BC opened as a 3-point favorite, was bet up to -3.5, but have settled back down at -3 at the time of writing. The total opened at 49 and jumped up to 51.5.


Boston College vs East Carolina predictions

If you’re signing up for a new sportsbook for the Military Bowl, here are two of the best welcome bonuses available:


Boston College vs East Carolina betting preview

Boston College: Trae Barry TE (Questionable), Josh DeBerry DB (Questionable), Shitta Sillah DE (Questionable), Jason Maitre DB (Out).
East Carolina: Bailey Malovic OL (Out).
Find our latest NCAA football injury reports.


Boston College vs East Carolina picks and predictions

Our predictions are compiled from the analysis of the spread and total and are indications of where we are leaning for this game.
Our best bet is the play that we like the most for this game, which we would actually put some of our bankroll behind.


The Military Bowl presented by Peraton: East Carolina (7-5) vs. Boston College (6-6)

Kickoff: Monday, Dec. 27 at 2:30 p.m. ET
Where: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium (Annapolis, Maryland)
TV: ESPN
Spread: Boston College -3


When ECU Has the Ball

Holton Ahlers has been ECU’s starting quarterback the last few seasons as the Pirates had one of the better aerial attacks in the AAC. Ahlers passed for 3,129 yards, 18 touchdowns, and 10 interceptions this season.


When Boston College Has the Ball

Boston College quarterback Phil Jurkovec missed most of the 2021 season due to a wrist injury, which led the Eagles ranking 106th in the nation with 184.8 passing yards per game. However, Jurkovec is expected to start the Military Bowl, which should improve the Eagles’ offense in a major way.


Final Analysis

The Eagles’ pass defense ranked fourth in the country this season as they only gave up 173.5 yards per game. Boston College should neutralize the Pirates’ aerial attack, although trying to stop Mitchell could present a significant issue.


Why Boston College can cover

The Eagles have been formidable when at full strength, but much of their struggles can be attributed to myriad injury issues at key positions throughout the season. Notably, quarterback Phil Jurkovec has seen action in just six games while dealing with various ailments.


Why East Carolina can cover

The Pirates have an explosive and varied offense led by a veteran quarterback, and they can be difficult to stop when they get rolling. East Carolina scored at least 29 points in each of its last four victories, only coming up short of that mark in a 35-13 loss to playoff-bound Cincinnati in the regular-season finale.


How to make 2021 Military Bowl picks

SportsLine’s model is leaning over on the point total, projecting the teams to combine for 55 points. The model also says one side of the spread hits in well over 50 percent of simulations. You can only see the model’s Boston College vs. East Carolina picks at SportsLine .


Opening Odds Analysis

This line drifted as high as Boston College -3.5 before settling in with the Eagles as field-goal favorites at the time of writing. BC hasn’t been favored by more than 3 points since mid-September, while ECU has covered five of its last six as an underdog of 3 points or more.


Boston College News & Notes

It’s been an up-and-down season for Boston College, beginning with an early injury to star quarterback Phil Jurkovec that caused him to miss six games. The Eagles won their first two games after he returned, but then closed the regular season with home losses to Florida State and Wake Forest that killed any hopes of playing in a bigger bowl game.


East Carolina News & Notes

This season has already been a huge success for ECU, which hadn’t been to a bowl game since 2014 and hadn’t won more than four games since 2015. The Pirates finished the regular season by winning four of their last five games, including a dramatic 38-35 win at Navy on a last-second 54-yard field goal by Owen Daffer.


How Boston College Will Cover

The Eagles won four of Jurkovec’s six starts this season and are 10-6 SU in his two years under center. If the Eagles embrace the opportunity to build some momentum going into next year, their offense should be too much for the Pirates to overcome.


How East Carolina Will Cover

ECU has defied the odds all year, going 3-3 SU and 5-1 ATS in their last six games as an underdog. The Pirates should also be the hungrier of these two programs as they make their first bowl appearance in seven years, compared to a BC squad that had much higher hopes coming into the campaign.

image

Leave a Comment