Purdue vs ohio st prediction


What are the latest Purdue vs Ohio State odds?

The latest Purdue vs. Ohio State odds from Caesars Sportsbook lists the Boilermakers as nine-point favorites, while the over-under for total points is 145. Sunday’s matchup can be seen live on CBS and streamed live on Paramount+ with their must-have Premium plan.

What time is the Purdue vs Ohio State game?

The Purdue Boilermakers (6-3, 4-2 Big Ten) and No. 5 Ohio State Buckeyes (8-1, 6-0) tussle in a Saturday 12:30 p.m. ET game at Ohio Stadium in Columbus. Below, we look at the Purdue vs. Ohio State odds and lines, and make our expert college football picks, predictions and bets.

What is the difference between Ohio State and Purdue’s 3-Point offenses?

Ohio State ranks No. 39 in 3-point efficiency, while Purdue struggles to limit teams from deep, allowing them to shoot 32.8% to rank 160th in the nation.

What happened in the Purdue-Ohio State series last season?

Purdue swept the regular-season series 2-0 last season in a couple of close games before Ohio State picked up an overtime win over the Boilermakers in the Big Ten Tournament. With many of the same stars back from those closely contested games, this could be another good one.


Who is favored Ohio or Purdue?

The latest Purdue vs. Ohio State odds from Caesars Sportsbook lists the Boilermakers as nine-point favorites, while the over-under for total points is 145.

What are the odds of Purdue winning?

ESPN: Purdue has an 64.4% chance to win.

Who is favored to win Indiana vs Ohio State?

the BuckeyesCaesars Sportsbook lists the Buckeyes at -6.5 in the latest Ohio State vs. Indiana odds, while the over-under for total points is set at 135.5, up a point from the opening line.

Is Ohio State favored over Indiana?

Ohio State is 3-2-1 against the spread and Indiana is 1-5 ATS in 2021. The Buckeyes are favored by 19 points in the latest Indiana vs. Ohio State odds from Caesars Sportsbook, and the over-under is set at 60.

Does St Peters have a chance against Purdue?

ESPN: Purdue has a 90.7% chance to win The site’s Basketball Power Index gives Saint Peter’s a 9.3% chance to win the game.

Has Purdue ever made the Final Four?

The Purdue Boilermakers basketball team is a college basketball program that competes in NCAA Division I and is a member of the Big Ten Conference. Purdue basketball has the most Big Ten Championships with 24. The Boilermakers have reached two NCAA Tournament Final Fours, but have not won an NCAA Championship.

Is Ohio State on the bubble?

Ohio State’s not on the bubble or anything, but they’re probably no higher than a 7-seed now. Even if they were to lose the last two games of the regular season and lose in the first round of the Big Ten Tournament they’ll still make the Tournament.

Who will win Iowa vs Wisconsin?

The two teams entered the half tied at 28, but Wisconsin eventually pulled away for the 67-60 win. Colgate bettors won in this game, too, as Colgate covered the +7.5 spread, despite only scoring eight points in the last 10 minutes of the game….Expert picks.WriterStraight Up PickEamonn BrennanIowa State12 more rows•Mar 20, 2022

What channel is Ohio State vs Indiana on?

Ohio State will host Indiana on Monday, Feb. 21 at 7 p.m. ET. The broadcast will air on FS1.

What is Ohio State favored by?

Per the Vegas Insider consensus, Ohio State is favored by 4 points for Saturday’s 5 p.m. Eastern kickoff. The opening point total has also dropped to a consensus of 64. Ohio State’s lowest point spread of the season was its 6.5-point spread at kickoff at Michigan on Nov.

Who is favored in Ohio State game?

WynnBET has the Buckeyes as 7.5 point favorites, which has moved down from 8.5, meaning there are plenty of folks betting on Michigan. The Moneyline is -320 to Ohio State, and +260 to Michigan with the Under/Over set at 64.5.

How many points are Ohio State favored by?

The Buckeyes have been favored by 7.5 points or more 11 times this season and are 7-4 ATS in those contests. Ohio State’s games this year have eclipsed the over/under six times in 11 opportunities (54.5%). The Buckeyes average 30.9 more points per game (47.2) than the Wolverines surrender (16.3).

Why Purdue Could Cover the Spread

The Boilermakers don’t have much of a running game. Their passing game is their running game, with a lot of short, quick passes involved. Yet, the fact that Purdue has to throw the ball constantly does not get in the way of creating variety and aggressiveness in a passing game.

Why Ohio State Could Cover the Spread

The Buckeyes are the far more talented team, playing at home after two weeks in which they didn’t play especially well. They know they have to be a lot better. If they play their best game, this will be a blowout.

Final Purdue-Ohio State Prediction & Pick

Ohio State will win, but nearly three touchdowns is a lot against a Purdue team which is confident, fearless, and very much in a groove. Wisconsin’s defense did throttle Purdue, picking off O’Connell three times. Ohio State’s defense isn’t playing well enough to make that kind of a dent in the Boilermakers’ offense.

Ohio State vs Purdue odds

This odds widget represents the best odds available for each betting market from regulated sportsbooks.

Ohio State vs Purdue predictions

If you’re signing up for a new sportsbook for the 2021-22 college basketball season, here are two of the best welcome bonuses available:

Ohio State at Purdue betting preview

Ohio State: Kamari Wheeler G (Questionable), Seth Towns F (Out), Justice Suing F (Out).
Purdue: Brian Waddell F (Out).

Ohio State vs Purdue picks and predictions

Our predictions are compiled from the analysis of the spread and total and are indications of where we are leaning for this game.
Our best bet is the play that we like the most for this game, which we would actually put some of our bankroll behind.

Purdue vs Ohio State odds

Odds via the Covers Line, an average comprised of odds from multiple sportsbooks.

Purdue vs Ohio State betting preview

Be sure to monitor the gametime conditions with our NCAA football weather info.

Over 60.5 (-110)

Despite Purdue allowing just 18.4 points per game, it’s going to be difficult for the Boilermakers to stop C.J. Stroud and the Ohio State offense. Stroud has thrown for 25 touchdowns and five interceptions all year with 2,675 yards passing on 183 completions.

When Purdue Has the Ball

Purdue ranks second within the Big Ten, behind Ohio State, with 333 passing yards per game. Purdue has alternated quarterbacks, but Aidan O’Connell has seemingly become the primary player. O’Connell is coming off a stellar performance versus Michigan State, where he completed 40 of 54 passes for 536 yards and three touchdowns.

When Ohio State Has the Ball

Ohio State is second nationally to Virginia in total offense, averaging 541.8 yards per game. Ohio State’s passing game, led by redshirt freshman quarterback C.J. Stroud, features playmakers such as Chris Olave, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, and Garrett Wilson. Wilson missed the game at Nebraska on Nov. 6 but is expected to be back versus Purdue.

Final Analysis

Ryan Day will have no problem getting his team’s attention with Purdue coming to town, as the Buckeyes will know how the Boilermakers upended both Iowa and Michigan State.

Prediction: Ohio State 38, Purdue 28

Podcast: Week 11 Preview, Predictions + Picks Against the Spread & the Latest in Coaching and Realignment News

College basketball picks for Ohio State vs. Purdue

Before tuning into the Purdue vs. Ohio State game, you need to see the college basketball picks from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. The SportsLine Projection Model simulates every Division I college basketball game 10,000 times.

How to watch, live stream the college basketball on CBS

Now that you know what to pick, get ready to watch NCAA on CBS games on Paramount+ on any device you want. Visit Paramount+ now to stream your live local CBS sporting events, including the NFL, SEC on CBS, and so much more .

The No. 6 Boilermakers play host to the No. 16 Buckeyes in a Big Ten clash Sunday on CBS

Two contenders for the Big Ten title will meet Sunday on CBS as No. 6 Purdue plays host to No. 16 Ohio State in the only scheduled meeting between the teams this season. Purdue swept the regular-season series 2-0 last season in a couple of close games before Ohio State picked up an overtime win over the Boilermakers in the Big Ten Tournament.

How to watch Ohio State vs. Purdue live

Date: Sunday, Jan. 29 | Time: 12 p.m. ET
Location: Mackey Arena — West Lafayette, Indiana
TV: CBS | Live stream: CBSSports.com , CBS Sports App

Ohio State vs. Purdue prediction, picks

If Ohio State is going to win this game, it will need an offensive explosion from one of its guards to help it keep pace with a Purdue squad that routinely scores 80 or more points without much interference. That’s a big ask on the road.


Leave a Comment