Raiders vs pittsburgh prediction

image

Pittsburgh is favored by 5.5-points in the latest Steelers vs. Raiders odds from Caesars Sportsbook, while the over-under for total points is 46.5.Sep 19, 2021


Who is better Steelers or Raiders?

The two teams have met each other 30 times (including 6 postseason games), with the Las Vegas Raiders winning 17 games and the Pittsburgh Steelers winning 13 games.


What are the odds of the Steelers Raiders game?

The Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) are less than a touchdown favorite (-6.5) on Sunday, September 19, 2021 against the Las Vegas Raiders (1-0). This matchup has an over/under of 47.5 points….Odds for Steelers vs. Raiders.FavoriteSpreadTotalSteelers-6.547.5Sep 16, 2021


Who is predicted to win the Raiders game?

ESPN: Chargers have a 58.2% chance to win The site’s Football Power Index gives the Raiders a 41.4% chance to win the Week 18 NFL game.


Who favored to win the Pittsburgh game?

The ChiefsThe Chiefs are favored 12 1/2 points against the visiting Steelers at Arrowhead Stadium, the largest line in Wild Card Round history, per information available on Stathead.


Who is predicted to win Steelers?

ESPN: Chiefs have a 75.9% chance to win The site’s Football Power Index gives the Steelers a 24.1% chance to win in the NFL playoff game.


Who is favored in the Raiders game?

The Las Vegas Raiders and Cincinnati Bengals face off in the first game of the NFL playoffs on Saturday. The Bengals are a 4.5-point favorite according to Tipico Sportsbook. Cincinnati is -230 on the money line in the game, which will be played at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati. The Raiders are +180.


Are Raiders underdogs?

The Raiders are 7-9 ATS this season (6-4 as underdog, 1-5 as favorite).


Do the Raiders have a chance?

The Raiders now have a 47% chance to make the playoffs.


Will the Raiders make the playoffs in 2021?

What to know: The Raiders clinched a playoff berth with a win over the Chargers Sunday night. Vegas will travel to Cincinnati in the wild card round.


What’s the point spread on the Steeler game?

Point spread Steelers -3.5 (-110)


How old is Ben Roethlisberger?

40 years (March 2, 1982)Ben Roethlisberger / Age


Will Steelers make playoffs?

The Pittsburgh Steelers are headed to the postseason. PITTSBURGH — The Pittsburgh Steelers are officially headed to the 2021 NFL postseason. The Steelers put themselves in position to fill the AFC’s final Wildcard spot with their win over the Baltimore Ravens.


The Raiders hope to carry the momentum on the road

The Las Vegas Raiders emerged victorious in Week 1, outlasting the Baltimore Ravens in overtime, 33-27. They were listed as 3-point dogs, but the Raiders managed to upset the odds on the back of spectacular support from the stands.


The Steelers look for another strong defensive performance

The Pittsburgh Steelers started the new season in style, defeating the AFC vice-champs on the road. Playing as 6.5-point underdogs, the Steelers overcame a ten-point deficit from halftime to grab a 23-16 victory at the Buffalo Bills.


Las Vegas Raiders vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Pick

The Raiders produced 491 total yards in Week 1, as their offense looked solid, especially in the fourth quarter. However, their defense is a problem, as the injury-depleted Ravens managed to rack up 406 total yards and score 27 points on the road.


Season Record

Do not miss out on our expert handicapper analysis! Ben Burns is on a 3-0/100% YTD NFL PRIME TIME RUN. Make sure you check out his picks and many more from the expert handicappers featured in the Shop Picks section.


Las Vegas Raiders vs Pittsburgh Steelers Preview and Analysis

Las Vegas Raiders: won at home on Sep. 13 against the Baltimore Ravens in overtime 33-27.


Las Vegas Raiders Analysis

The Raiders are coming into this game after winning their home opener as a 4 point underdog against the Baltimore Ravens. Derek Carr played a great game in their season opener completing 34/56 passes for 435 total yards, 2 touchdowns, and 1 interception.


Pittsburgh Steelers Analysis

The Steelers are coming into this matchup after winning their season opener on the road in Buffalo. They came into that game as an underdog and came out of it with the big upset win. Ben Roethlisberger did not play that well at all in the game as he completed 18/32 passes for 188 yards and 1 touchdown.


Raiders vs Steelers Prediction

The Steelers have a very good offense but Derek Carr knows how to run his offense and he does it very efficiently as he can move the ball down the field well. The Raiders are coming off of a high scoring game and will likely have another one here.


NFL Betting Trends

Las Vegas Raiders: 14-9 ATS as an underdog. 2-1 ATS against AFC North division opponents.


Key Injuries

Las Vegas Raiders: A. Ingold (FB) Prob Sun – Knee injury. Y. Ngakoue (DE) Prob Sun – Hamstring injury. C. Nassib (DE) Prob Sun – Pectoral injury.


Pro Football Network: Steelers 27, Raiders 21

Ben Rolfe writes: “The Steelers laid down a marker with their Week 1 performance against the Bills. Going on the road and just shutting down a team many expect to be Super Bowl contenders silenced a lot of critics. Now, they host a Raiders team coming off a short week after what should be a bruising encounter with the Ravens in Week 1.”


Sportsnaut: Steelers 24, Raiders 19

Vincent Frank writes: “Las Vegas tore apart its offensive line this offseason and that’s music to the ears of T.J. Watt. This projects to be a rough game for Derek Carr, with Pittsburgh’s defensive line creating constant pressure and essentially living in the backfield. The scoreboard might be close, but the game shouldn’t be.”


CBS Sports: Steelers favored vs. Raiders because of defense

Tyler Sullivan writes: “Pittsburgh was able to move to 1-0 (1-0 ATS) after upsetting the Buffalo Bills and will now head to Heinz Field for their home opener against the Raiders, who will be hosting the Ravens on Monday night to wrap up Week 1.


Sportsnaut: Steelers 28, Raiders 17

Matt Johnson writes: “Las Vegas tore apart its offensive line this offseason and that’s music to the ears of T.J. Watt. This projects to be a rough game for Derek Carr, with Pittsburgh’s defensive line creating constant pressure and essentially living in the backfield.


NFL Spin Zone: Steelers 28, Raiders 24

Jarrett Bailey writes: “Pittsburgh has struggled against the Raiders over the last two decades. Whether it was Bruce Gradkowski or Terrelle Pryor, the Raiders seem to have Pittsburgh’s number.


Fansided: Steelers will top Raiders in Week 2

Tommy Jaggi writes: “For some reason or another, the Steelers always seem to have trouble with the Raiders. The last time these two teams met, Pittsburgh was embarrassed in a road loss to a bad Raiders team. This year could be a different story.


Las Vegas Raiders at Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds

The Pittsburgh Steelers are 6.5 point favorites over the Las Vegas Raiders. The over/under is 47 points. The money line is +250 for the Las Vegas Raiders and -300 for the Pittsburgh Steelers.


Las Vegas Raiders at Pittsburgh Steelers Picks

The Pittsburgh Steelers covered the spread 10 out of 16 times in the 2020 NFL season. The Steelers should get a win over the Las Vegas Raiders in the 2021 matchup as well.


Las Vegas Raiders at Pittsburgh Steelers Key Injuries

Running back Josh Jacobs is out for Week 2 against the Steelers with a toe and ankle injury. Backup quarterback Marcus Mariota is also out with a quad injury that he suffered on a run early in Monday night’s game.


Las Vegas Raiders at Pittsburgh Steelers Head to Head

The Las Vegas Raiders offense has a key weapon in Darren Waller, which was clear as he set a Raiders franchise record for targets on Monday night. The Raiders will also be without running back Josh Jacobs, which takes away from their running game.


Las Vegas Raiders at Pittsburgh Steelers Predictions

The Pittsburgh Steelers as a whole, have a lot more key players than the Las Vegas Raiders. In Week 1, the offense was struggling while the special teams along with defense picked it up and brought them back, playing as a team.

image

Leave a Comment