Saints vs carolina prediction


Who is favored New Orleans or Carolina?

New Orleans is favored by seven points in the latest Saints vs. Panthers odds from Caesars Sportsbook, while the over-under is set at 38.5.

Who is predicted to win Panthers or Saints? Saints have a 74% win probability The site gives the Panthers a 26% win probability in the NFL Week 17 game.

Who is favored for Saints today?

Tampa Bay is favored by 11-points in the latest Saints vs. Buccaneers odds from Caesars Sportsbook, while the over-under is 45.

Are the Saints favored?

New Orleans is favored by 3.5 points in the latest Falcons vs. Saints odds from Caesars Sportsbook, and the over-under is set at 40.

Who is starting QB for Saints?

Jameis WinstonTaysom HillAndy DaltonIan BookNew Orleans Saints/Quarterbacks

What was the over/under on the Saints game?

The average total in Saints games this season is 44.0, 6.5 points above Sunday’s total of 37.5. The 37.5-point over/under for this game is 6.6 points below the 44.1 points per game average total in Panthers games this season.

Are the Saints favored to win?

The Saints are considered favorites in this matchup (indicated by -150), requiring a $150 bet to win $100 (plus the initial bet back).

Do the Saints have a chance for playoffs?

The Saints have been eliminated from playoff contention. The Falcons have been eliminated from playoff contention. The Panthers have been eliminated from playoff contention. The Los Angeles Rams (12-5) have clinched a playoff berth.

Do the Saints have a chance at the Super Bowl?

Yes, one week into the 2021-22 NFL regular season, your New Orleans Saints have the third-highest odds to make it to Super Bowl LVI, at 12%.

Will Saints Make Playoffs 2021?

The Saints are sitting at 8-8 entering the final week of the 2021 NFL regular season. They are the last team out of the NFC Wild Card race and will need to win to potentially earn a fifth consecutive postseason appearance. Even that won’t guarantee them a playoff berth.

What are the odds to win the Super Bowl?

Super Bowl 57 odds trackerTeamOdds for May 17Odds for Jan. 24Tampa Bay Buccaneers+700+1000Los Angeles Rams+1000+1100Dallas Cowboys+1800+1200San Francisco 49ers+1600+140028 more rows

Who is better Saints or Falcons?

Atlanta leads the regular season series, 53-51, with New Orleans holding an 21-10 advantage over the Falcons since 2006. Since 1991, 34 games have been decided by eight points or less. The Falcons had a 10-game winning streak from 1995-99, which remains the Saints’ longest winless streak against an opponent.

Pro Football Network: Saints 23, Panthers 17

Ben Rolfe writes: “This game is hard to judge without knowing the status of the QB position for the Saints. Regardless, this should likely be a defensive contest, which favors the Saints. However, covering a spread of nearly a touchdown is different with uncertainty over the QB position.”

Sportsnaut: Saints 27, Panthers 21

The site predicts that the Saints will win but not cover the spread in the NFL Week 17 matchup.

Draft Kings: Take Saints to cover vs. Panthers in Week 17

It writes: “The Carolina Panthers are 5-10 against the spread this season. They don’t have a quarterback or running game they can trust either. The Saints also are weak at quarterback, but Sean Payton and Alvin Kamara can make up for a lot of deficiencies.”

SB Nation: Panthers will try to play spoiler vs. Saints

Bradley Smith writes: “This is the third game of a tough four-week stretch for the Panthers where they will likely be underdogs in each contest, and now that the Panthers are eliminated from the playoffs, their main job should be to evaluate the talent they have on the roster and try to spoil things for the Saints and Bucs over the last two weeks of the year.”.

Money line

The Saints (-300) will cost you three times your potential return, but that’s risky business, even against the struggling Panthers.

Against the spread

The SAINTS -6.5 (-110) are a better play laying the points. Carolina gives Darnold a start to see what he can do, and it likely won’t be much against a strong New Orleans defense.

Panthers vs. Saints betting trends

The Panthers have lost five games in a row against the spread (ATS), suffering a 32-6 defeat to Tom Brady and his second string of receivers over the weekend. They’re 5-10 ATS for the season. Carolina has really tailed off as the season has gone on. There’s a feeling that the coaching staff is losing control, and fast.

Panthers vs. Saints prediction

These two teams have had a tough year, and they both look exhausted. The Saints could still steal second in the division. New Orleans will be uplifted by the return of several players likely clearing COVID protocols before Sunday’s game.


Leave a Comment