Suns trailblazers prediction

image

Suns vs Trail Blazers predictions Prediction: Trail Blazers +2.5 (-110) Prediction: Under 219 (-104) Best bet: Trail Blazers +2.5 (-110)

Full
Answer

What time does the Portland Trail Blazers play the Phoenix Suns?

The Portland Trail Blazers (25-36) kick off a three-game road trip Wednesday when they face the Phoenix Suns (49-12). Tip-off is 10 p.m. ET at Footprint Center. Below, we look at the Trail Blazers vs. Suns odds and lines, and make our expert NBA picks, predictions and bets.

What channel is the Suns game with the Trail Blazers on?

The Phoenix Suns (49-12) and Portland Trail Blazers (25-36) face off on Wednesday night at Footprint Center in Phoenix. The game is scheduled for 8 p.m. MST and can be seen on Bally Sports Arizona, Root Sports and ESPN.

Will the Suns cover against Damian Lillard and the Trail Blazers?

The Suns are starting to feel Devin Booker’s absence and roll into Portland on the second half of a back-to-back to face Damian Lillard and the Trail Blazers. We highlight why the Blazers will not only cover but win outright in our NBA betting picks.

What are the NBA odds and betting lines for Suns vs Blazers?

Here are several NBA odds and betting lines for Blazers vs. Suns: With Booker sidelined, Phoenix will need significant offensive production from a number of other sources. One of those is Deandre Ayton, who is second on the team with an average of 16.5 points.

image


Who will win Suns or Trail Blazers?

ESPN: Suns have an 86.4% chance to win The site’s Basketball Power Index gives the Trail Blazers a 13.6% chance to win the game. Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services.


Will the Suns make the playoffs 2022?

NBA playoffs 2022: Sixers, Suns, Mavericks all advance; Chris Paul has historic night. The Sixers, Suns and Mavericks all punched their tickets to the second round of the NBA playoffs with wins over the Raptors, Pelicans and Jazz, respectively, on Thursday.


Who is favored to win Suns vs Nuggets?

Denver is favored by four points in the latest Nuggets vs. Suns odds from Caesars Sportsbook, while the over-under is set at 232.


What were the odds of the Suns beating the Lakers?

The Suns are favored by 11.5 points in the latest Suns vs. Lakers odds from Caesars Sportsbook, and the over-under is set at 232.5.


Who Will Suns play in playoffs 2022?

Pelicans2022 Playoffs: West First Round | Suns (1) vs. Pelicans (8) | NBA.com.


Who do the Suns Play next in the playoffs 2022?

the New Orleans PelicansThe No. 1 seed Phoenix Suns will play the New Orleans Pelicans in the first round of the 2022 NBA Playoffs.


Who is favored Phoenix or Denver?

The Nuggets are a 4.5-point favorite in the game, according to Tipico Sportsbook.


Who has the best record in the East NBA?

Miami – zEasternTeamConf Record against conference opponents1Miami – z35-172Boston – y33-193Milwaukee – y33-1913 more rows


Is Chris Paul playing vs Nuggets?

Nuggets, helps Suns clinch top overall seed in NBA playoffs.


Are the Suns favored?

Phoenix is favored by 6.5-points in the latest Mavericks vs. Suns odds from Caesars Sportsbook, while the over-under for total points scored is 205.


What are the odds of the Suns winning?

The team’s record was so stellar during the regular season that by the time playoffs started, the odds for the Suns to dethrone the Bucks as the new champs had shortened all the way to +260 at FOX Bet. Now, due to the Booker news, Phoenix is currently favored to win the title at +275.


What are the odds of the Suns winning the championship?

Suns have a great shot to win it all The Suns’ title odds give them about 27.8 percent chance to win the championship.


Money line

The Suns found their rhythm Friday against the Lakers leading by as much as 32 points. They had three players score at least 20 points and held the Lakers to under 40% shooting.


Against the spread

The Suns were 12-5 overall and 10-7 ATS on the second night of a back-to-back last year while going 9-5 ATS with a rest disadvantage – the scenario they’re in tonight.


Suns vs Trail Blazers odds

Odds via the Covers Line, an average comprised of odds from multiple sportsbooks.


Suns vs Trail Blazers predictions

If you’re signing up for a new sportsbook for the 2021-22 NBA season, here are two of the best welcome bonuses available:


Suns vs Trail Blazers betting preview

Suns: Deandre Ayton C (Questionable), Jalen Smith C (Questionable), Devin Booker G (Out), Frank Kaminsky C (Out), Dario Saric F (Out).
Trail Blazers: Cody Zeller C (Out), CJ McCollum G (Out).
Find our latest NBA injury reports.


Suns vs Trail Blazers picks and predictions

Our predictions are compiled from the analysis of the spread and total and are indications of where we are leaning for this game.
Our best bet is the play that we like the most for this game, which we would actually put some of our bankroll behind.


Phoenix Suns Preview

The Phoenix Suns have been in red-hot form this season. They hold a 21-5 record, and are second in the West. They are coming off a heavy defeat against the LA Clippers. However, they are expected to bounce back strongly against the Blazers.


Key Player – Chris Paul

Chris Paul has been a big player for the Phoenix Suns since his arrival. The 36-year-old has played well this season, leading the league in assists, with 10.2 APG in 26 appearances.


Phoenix Suns Predicted Lineup

G – Chris Paul; G – Landry Shamet; F – Mikal Bridges; F – Jae Crowder; C – JaVale McGee,


Portland Trail Blazers Preview

The Portland Trail Blazers have had a disappointing last few weeks. They’ve lost five games on the trot to fall to tenth in the Western Conference.


Key Player – Damian Lillard

Damian Lillard has not had a great season so far. The 31-year-old is averaging 21.6 PPG and 7.7 APG on 39.2% shooting from the field.


Portland Trail Blazers Predicted Lineup

G – Damian Lillard; G – Norman Powell; F – Nassir Little; F – Larry Nance Jr.; C – Jusuf Nurkic.


Suns vs Trail Blazers Match Prediction

The Suns vs Trail Blazers match is going to be an interesting one. However, considering the form of both teams coming into this game, the Suns have a much better chance of winning this clash.


Suns Banged Up, Need Offensive Answers

The Phoenix Suns are once again one of the top teams in the Western Conference, but this matchup could pose some issues for them.


Suns-Trail Blazers Pick

Neither of these teams is in a great spot coming into this game, which is pushing me away from looking at the spread and instead eyeing the total.

image

Leave a Comment